Audiobooks are huge. Audiobooks give people a break away from the norm, an opportunity to slip away into some great reading while they go about their daily lives.
Joshua Alexander specializes in nonfiction audiobooks - self-improvement, encouragement, documentary and auto/biography styles. Joshua loves delivering a read that sounds as if the narrator is talking straight to them, rather than reading. His ability to lift words off of the page and breathe life into them will ensure that your listeners appreciate your book to its fullest.
Many clients have trusted Joshua for their audiobooks, such as:
- "Upgrade Yourself" by Thibaut Meurisse
- "The Thriving Introvert" by Thibaut Meurisse
- "Master Your Emotions" by Thibaut Meurisse
- "Success is Inevitable" by Thibaut Meurisse
- "JV Hacking" by Glen Ledwell & Ridgely Goldborough
- "The Weekly Coaching Conversation" by Bryan Souza
- "BYOB: Be Your Own Bank" and "Being Your Own Bank" by Peri Scott
- "The 25th Hour" by Bao Dinh
- "Really God, Ten Percent?" by Andrew DeWitt
- "Ignite Your LinkedIn Profile" by Donald Wittman
Request a quote today for Audiobook voiceover services from Seattle professional male voiceover artist Joshua Alexander.